Human Resources Responsibilities
- Will assist students in searching for jobs and submitting applications for the purpose of employment on-campus.
- Help students obtain career-related and practical work experience.
- Ensure College-wise compliance with Student Employment policies.
- Help student employees understand their responsibilities and commitment to their job on-campus.
Qualifications for On-Campus Employment
- The student must be in good academic standing and maintaining satisfactory academic progress. The student must maintain a 2.0 GPA or better.
- The student is enrolled at least at a half-time basis of at least six hours during the Fall/Spring semesters, or at least three semester hours during each of the summer sessions, for a total of six semester hours.
- The student is a citizen of the United States, a U.S. national or permanent resident.
- Students can work at least 20 hours a week but, they cannot exceed 20 hours a week.
- Work Study is a program that provides jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn more money to help pay educational expenses and reduce loan debt while subsidizing a portion of their wages. Work Study DOES NOT imply that students can study at the workplace.
How To Apply
- Create an account in our applicant portal Jobs@LSCPA. Once your account is created complete the on-line student application and submit your resume.
- All males must complete the Selective Service Registration Verification form. (Click Here)
- All students must complete the DPS Criminal History Verification form. (Click Here)
- Print the forms, sign, and return to the Human Resources Office in the Madison Monroe Building, room 113 between the hours of 9 am to 12 pm, Monday-Friday.
For information regarding off-campus employment, please contact or visit the
Business and Technology department:
Hours of operation:
8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday
Madison Monroe Education Building - Room 147
Some documents are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Visit the PDF instructions page for more information.