Information Technology Services
The purpose of the Office of Information Technology Services is to support the College's commitment to student learning, success, and achievement.
IT Services is charged with ensuring the proper use of the college's communications and computing resources, participating in institutional research, and reporting institutional
information to external agencies.
IT Services is committed to:
- Providing faculty, staff, and students with, and access to, the computer hardware, software, information, and telecommunications equipment necessary to perform their respective job tasks and instructional assignments;
- Protecting the computing and communications environments from outside disruptions;
- Maintaining compliance with the laws and regulations of the United States, the State of Texas, and The Texas State University System regarding copyright and software license agreements, file transfer and storage, and purchasing;
- Discouraging and monitoring copyright infringement;
- Reporting accurate data to external agencies in a timely manner;
- Treating all users with dignity and respect.
Some documents are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Visit the PDF instructions page for more information.